Tuesday, July 22, 2008

woohoo! a post!



Those are pics from the roommies roadtrip. Fatima and I took in Portland (brief overnight), Vancouver, Victoria, Seattle, coastal Washington (1 night- see yurt) and coastal Oregon in 2 weeks. And managed not to kill each other. Or anyone else.

Other news: still doing bootcamp- well, I had a lot of breaks, so don't expect me to outrun (or even keep up with) DuBray. We need to get her knocked up and as pregnant as Fox or Lena and then maybe I stand a chance. I am so freaking sore right now, and about to take off for more punishment. Stairs and hill day, jesus.

I start my new job at Palo Alto Med Fndn this week- working in their Fremont branch in peds urgent care. Part-time. Still moonlight at Summit part-time. The rest of the time, you'll find me surfing the net for a husband, making pretty bowls in pottery class, re-starting omnivore's dilemma, and hosting Anu in his homelessness.

Anyways, updates people!
(oh, Mili gave birth to a healthy baby boy on the 17th: Sajen (pronounced SAH-gin). Like a boston'er would say sergeant.
toodles,
d

No comments: